Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ျမန္မာစာရုိက္က်င့္ေနပါသည္ (၁)

When I wrote “ျမန္မာစာရုိက္က်င့္ေနပါသည္။” on my profile, my friends seemed to think that I am practicing Myanmar typing exactly at the time. I put this up on the day I started to type Myanmar and intended to remove it when I can type with good enough speed for comments. Now I am writing my typing learning experience to have some fun and in a way to record how long the whole journey takes.

I received many suggestions which varied from “practice by typing ပရိတႀ္ကီး ၁၁ သုတ္” to “online ရည္းစား ထားျပီး chatting ၀င္ေပါ့”. Thanks for all the suggestions friends. I decided to refer to Kindergarten book for practicing. Just like children have to be taught the basic letters then add complicated things, I believe I will start learning the basic letters in the alphabet. So, see my first practice and correct me if there is any misspelling.

မမ၀၀ ထထက
အကပထမ
ကပါ ကပါ မမရာ
ညည လသာသာ၊
ညအခါ ငါစာရ
မမ၀၀ ထထက။

ဒီကဗ်ာေလးက ပထမဆံုး အေတၺးထဲ၀င္လာပါတယ္။
It is beautiful to compose such a poem with meaning by using minimum number of simplest vowels. I need to refer to Moe Cho Thin’s blog to see if the author is U Tin Moe.

ေနာက္တစ္ပုဒ္ သတိရတာကေတာ့

ညအခါ လသာသာ
ကစားမလား နားမလား။
To be continued…

No comments: