Saturday, January 26, 2013

Love me less, Mom

(Old Chinese Saying) Kind mother produced failed son
Look at how garbage I am
A drug-abuse under 24/7 surveillance

Not like my friends, I don't come from broken family
I was well-loved by dad, mom and granny
Well taken care of by mother especially

Loved so much, till it turned to be pampered
Worse, my mistakes were also covered
Well, you may ask how did it matter

Mom employed a maid and said "she's just for you"
I couldn't tie my shoe lace till I leave primary school
Someone had to dress me up for the school


In the middle of four walls, I recall
All the time, I drink and I do drug
I am sad, I do drug
I am happy, I do drug
I am angry, I do drug

Drug abuse, was that what mom wanted to see?
Garbage, was that what mom prepared me to be?
I wonder what Mom really wanted me to be.

Compare the successful sons and a failed one like me
Now I wish Mom could have less loved me
Keep the old way, you could even beat if necessary

Mom, love me less please

No comments: